Dec 7, 2010

Finally taking this selling thing seriously.

The biggest change in my life was when I decided to take my art seriously. I’ve learned much and improved my skill beyond my wildest dreams. I still have much work to do, but I see the improvements now.

Now I’m taking selling it seriously for the first time. Sure I’ve made a little bit of money here and there, but I mean, I’m really smacking myself in the head, this time, and saying, “lets do this!” Just selling work here there is not cutting it anymore. This is what I want to do.

On this end of art, I’m just starting out. It has always been so scary. Yet another irrational fear, because its not like I have anything to lose,

Now if I can just find the time to pull them all out because of the 900 things I’m normally working on. This is supposed to be a wonderful problem but its not. To have so many ideas and so little time. It’s killing me, I just want them out. I’m excited about them, and know I’m going to struggle with them, oh I know I’ll struggle.

I’m not going to give up on “school” though. I’m always trying to up the level.

2 comments:

artycrafty said...

Morgie you can do it! just think positive.

Morganna said...

awww (HUGS) Thanks Debs <3

I'm plugging along!