Oct 29, 2008

Ankle Slayer

Ankle Slayer, by Shannon Fleet, (Morganna)

2.5" X 3.5" Pastel pencil, drawing.
Another one of my obsessions with shoes! This is a real shoe by the way. I do own a pair but they are open toed. No, I cannot walk in them.

Lets see, it is a platform stiletto, from the shoe company, Devious. Funny, their sizes run very small, my shoes are a size six, and they are only slightly too big for me, and I will normally wear a 5 or 5 1/2, otherwise they fit just fine. It's not like I'm going to "walk" anywhere in them. They are insane! I think they are 14, or 16 inches high? I can't remember, the shoes are still in Maryland.

4 comments:

Anita said...

I love this shoe I have many pairs - won't even tell you how many I brought back from India - Anita

Morganna said...

Hi Anita! Thank you bunches! They are pretty darn neat shoes aren't they? lol. I'll bet you brought home a truck load. heehaw.

Morganna

Barb Hartsook said...

This is a past-time pleasure for me. In high school and college especially -- shoes were to die for. The higher the heel, the happier I was. (I was 5'2", and tall was more fun!) About eight years ago, I gave the last of the shoes away. I'm now more comfortable adding only 2-3 inches to my height. But how fun it would be to try these red ones on! Just to see my world on a higher plane for a time. Well-drawn, Morganna.

Morganna said...

Hahha, I know what you mean, I'm very short myself, only 4'11" tall. I love anything that can give me help in the hight area. lol. But, I've never been very good at walking in high heels.

I don't know what it is with me and shoes. I just adore them! hehhe. Thanks for the compliment too. <3

Morganna